- We are trusting authority and trusted with authority.
- When we look to God’s Word just to find God’s laws, we will often find loopholes.
- When we look to God’s Word to find God Himself, we find life.
- If you can trust Him with the first step, you can trust Him with the next one.
- Authority requires responsibility. We’ve been given authority to empower others and point them towards freedom.
- Our obedience is not about gaining access to the Kingdom, but for our lives to serve as an expression of the Kingdom.
- God’s love should be the driving force in our lives because this is what God uses to bring His Kingdom to bear in this world.
- True peace is centered on who is standing beside you rather than what is happening around you.
- What our world is looking for is the Kingdom of God because that is the Kingdom we were made for.
- We always find what we’re looking for.
- What we focus on gets our attention and what gets our attention impacts our heart.
- The condition of our heart doesn’t remain hidden; it will eventually get expressed.
- What is happening on the inside shows on the outside.
- If all our energy is spent on deciding what is best for our needs, our agenda and our comfort, others lose out.
- We were never meant to live for ourselves.
- By trusting God’s authority, we are able to steward the authority we’ve been trusted with well.
October 18, 2016