Leland Worship Services Programming Coordinator
The WSP Coordinator for the Leland Campus of Port City Community Church is given the task of overseeing & implementing the Programming & Production elements set in place by the Creative Team for the adult worship service environment in Leland.
This individual directly reports to the Pastor PC3 Leland Campus Pastor for logistics and vision. In addition, they are resourced by the Pastor of Worship Arts for creative development and service programming direction.
- Must be a believer of Jesus Christ and an active participant of Port City Community Church.
- Must demonstrate an acceptable balance of confidence and humility, and must be willing to proactively address issues in accordance with scripture and in alignment with the doctrinal beliefs of Port City Community Church.
- Must be a team-oriented person.
- Must have a working knowledge of Production gear (audio, lighting & especially video).
- Must have a good sense of evaluation & critique and the ability to challenge contributors in a healthy way.
- Must be able to organize and evaluate systems and schedules of people.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and to multi-task on several projects at once.
- Must have good diplomacy skills and able to listen & communicate well.
- Must be highly ethical and able to process sensitive information confidentially.
- Must be action and goal oriented, visionary.
- Must excel in ministry commitment, conduct and professionalism.
- Must be passionate about the local expression of the body of Christ.
- Must have the ability to make decisions “in the moment” based on the information that is currently at hand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Discovering & implementing processes & solutions for creating an appealing & engaging environment.
- Point person for all technical production decisions.
- Recruiting, leading & training volunteers to run the technical environments.
- Being a mobile location, this position also is tasked with overseeing Load-in/Load-out systems for the technical production environments.
- Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Planning meetings, gear maintenance, volunteer scheduling, service preparation, and loading a truck… all things that are a part of this job’s responsibilities.
General Work Schedule:
- Full time (approximately 40 hours, excluding lunch) salaried.
- Monday 10am to 5pm
- Tuesday 9am to 5pm
- Wednesday 9am to 5pm
- Thursday 10am to 8pm
- Sunday 5am to 3:30pm