Video Producer (PT)
- This individual will work with staff, volunteers and other sources in coordinating and supporting the Media Department by creating engaging and creative video elements for primarily the WSP Department & secondary all other ministries in keeping with the overall purpose and values of Port City Community Church.
- Must be a believer of Jesus Christ and an active participant of Port City Community Church (a history of active participation is preferable).
- Must demonstrate a value of and naturally participate in personal evangelism.
- Must be passionate about film & story telling through the art of video.
- Must be a team-oriented person with the ability to design, implement and mature objectives of the Media Department.
- Must excel in ministry commitment, conduct and professionalism.
- Must possess training and development skills.
- Must be action and goal oriented.
- Experience must include program development and execution. Must be able to assist in financial planning and management of the operations of Media Department.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent organization and diplomacy skills are essential.
- Must be highly ethical and able to process sensitive information confidentially.
- Must demonstrate an acceptable balance of confidence and humility, and must be willing to proactively address issues in accordance with scripture and in alignment with the Port City Community Church statement of faith.
- Must excel in the Mac OSX operating system
- Must have working knowledge of the Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Must have prior experience directing an entire video from pre-production to finish
- Must work well within a team setting
- Must be willing and passionate to learn beside fellow teammates
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for editing, compression and exporting weekend messages as well as uploading to Vimeo & Box.com
- Video Lead on all Baptism video stories recorded at the PC3 Wilmington location (includes video editing, finalizing and exporting)
- Assist in creative direction on assigned video projects with fellow team members
- Responsible for compression and exporting (includes service playback, web and archive) when assigned as Video Lead on a video project
- Attend & contribute in monthly Staff Meetings
- Rendering and editing weekly Refuge Video
- Providing media support for social media
- Media gear management
General Work Schedule
- Sunday: OFF
- Monday: 9:00am – 2:00 pm (5 Hours)
- Tuesday: 9:00am – 2:00 pm (5 Hours)
- Wednesday: 9:00am – 2:00 pm (5 Hours)
- Thursday: 9:00am – 2:00 pm (5 Hours)
- Friday: 9:00am – 2:00 pm (5 Hours)
- Saturday: OFF